Friday, April 1, 2011

L' Oreal One Sweep Eyeshadow and Double Extend Mascara



Applied w/ original applicator on back of hand.





 












Eyeshadow-  I got the Playful for Green Eyes. The applicator is horrendous! It's the to-be-expected sponge applicator that comes with all eye shadows, BUT it's also supposed to be eye-shaped for a quick & easy application. I have Asian eyes & this didn't work. The texture of the eyeshadow is nice and silky, but there was very little color payoff in this particular palette on my skin.. not even when I applied the colors independently with makeup brushes. You can see in the picture where I applied it with the strange applicator on the back of my hand you can't really see all 3 colors. You can barely see the dark color. As I was watching TV, an idea struck me that maybe one of those cheap little brushes that cone with blush would work. I tried this in the picture labeled as such. It only came out like that only after I swiped & applied 3 times. These colors might work if you're a fair-skinned girl.

Applied with stock blusher brush-hand.

As for the mascara, well the mascara end didn't do much more than the mascaras that I already have. The enhancer side might be cute for a night out, but the little sparkles were annoying in the daytime. When Cover Girl came out with theirs, I wanted to try it but never did. I thought about getting the mascara before I received them as a Bzz agent, but I'm glad now that I didn't spend the money for either one.

Swiped across shadow.


No comments: